TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The term ‘Brigadeiro Gourmet UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 12570987. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment in full is required to secure your order. When ordering with Brigadeiro Gourmet UK, is required 48 hours notice for any changes to your order. We have a no cancellations policy but in the event of an emergency or if your event is cancelled and it’s beyond your control, we are happy to move your order to a later date or issue a store credit. Thank you for understanding our policy while we do our best to be flexible to individual needs.
Allergies or Ingredient Sensitivities:
While we do have select products that do not contain wheat or nuts, all of our products are baked in an environment where wheat, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and soy may be present in high volumes. Due to the presence of these allergens at all of our baking facilities, we do not recommend consuming any of our desserts if you have any food allergies or intolerances. Any queries please speak with our staff before placing an order.
Ordering, payment, collection, and delivery:
We deliver across the majority of London postcodes, Windsor, Ascot, Sunningdale, Sunninghill and Surrey. We recommend that you place your order at least 48 hours in advance. We can usually accommodate most orders, however, the more notice you give us the more likely we will be able to fulfil your order. To get a delivery fee, place an item in your shopping cart at our website and then shipping will be determined by checkout.
We process orders from Monday – Friday for deliveries between Tuesday – Saturday (Note -orders placed on Friday after midday will be delivered on Tuesday). We require payment in full to finalise and confirm your order. Prices are subject to change until your order is paid for. We run an 8-hour window for delivery, please note we require a local mobile number for someone at the delivery location for the courier. Since our products are perishable, we suggest you ship your order to an address where someone is available to receive it. We can only guarantee the quality of our product if it is received by the shipping day selected by the customer at the time of purchase. If you are buying a product to be delivered as a gift for someone, please ensure you have their full delivery address and contact number. If the address or contact number is incorrect, this may result in a redelivery fee.
We are sorry, but we are unable to specify an exact delivery time.
Should you need any further clarification please email email@example.com
Cake Storage & Fresh Fruit and Flowers:
All our cakes should be kept in a cool place or fridge between delivery and serving. We advise taking the cake out of the fridge one hour before serving to allow it to come up to room temperature. We advise serving cakes with fruit and/or flowers on the day of delivery. Please note our flowers are decorative and not edible.
Privacy and Cookies
Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of any personal information entered on this site. Brigadeiro Gourmet UK encrypts billing information wherever it is requested. Brigadeiro Gourmet UK collects personal information online, including names, postal and email addresses, mobile numbers, and billing information. Brigadeiro Gourmet UK may also collect business information, some of which could constitute personal information, as well as personal information from individuals acting solely in their business capacity.
At Brigadeiro Gourmet UK we understand your concerns about the security of online transactions. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, to reply to your emails, handle your complaints, and process billing and business requests) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We do not share your information with a third party.
Cookies we set
Cookies related to email newsletters - This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies - This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Login related cookies - When you submit data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies - To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how that site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you. We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimisations our users appreciate most. As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our website actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyse our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully, it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from December / 2020.